|Peagie Woobay Foday|
- Pay tuition and fees for secondary school girls, helping them with uniforms, books and the motivation to stay in school.
- Establish and operate day care centers in Moyamba and Kabala with plans to increase the number of day care around the country.
- Provide free food for children in the day care centers.
- Provide education to girls on the risks of teenage pregnancy and the drawbacks of early marriage.
- Help girls get access to preventive services to enable them stay in school.
- Establish resource centers for girls to train them in vocational skills such as sewing, IT and computer skills, basket mankind and weaving and provides microcredit to teenage mums to give them a fighting chance in life.